1.We are committed to protecting your privacy.
3. If you choose to provide us with your personal information on the web, we may transfer that information within ourselves or to our third-party service providers anywhere in this world.
4. We use this information to:
4.1 Improve and customize the content and layout of the site and other materials.
4.2 Notify you of updates to the site.
4.3 Notify you of relevant properties and services.
4.4 Notify you of upcoming events and programs.
4.5 Notify you of promotional material and miscellaneous operations.
4.6 Notify you of any services and products provided by us or by third parties that we think may be of interest to you.
- We shall not sell or receive payment for licensing or disclosing your personal information. We will not rent or sell your personally identifying information to other companies or individuals, unless we have your consent. We may share such information in any of the following limited circumstances:
5.1 We have your consent or your request to do so.
5.2 We are required to do so by law.
- We have a good faith belief that access, preservation or disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary to protect the rights, property or safety of F care Ltd, its Users or the public.
- Credit information that you and credit authorizers provide when you make payments by credit card or electronic check for products, dues or other services via the site will only be used to process the transactions you request.
- While we cannot guarantee privacy perfection, we will address any issue to the best of our abilities as soon as possible.
10. We may assign our rights and responsibilities hereunder without notice to you.
11. If any part of this Agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision most closely matching the intent of the original provision and the remainder of the Terms will continue in effect.
12. Our relationship is that of independent contractors, and no agency, partnership, joint venture, employee-employer or franchiser-franchisee relations is intended or created by these Terms or your use of the Site.
13. Except as explicitly stated otherwise, any notices shall be given (in the case of you contacting us) by email to [email protected] or, when we need to send you notice, to the email address you provide to the Site during the registration process (in your case, and as applicable). Notice shall be deemed given upon receipt or 24 hours after email is sent, unless the sending party is notified that the email address is invalid. Alternatively, we may give you notice by certified mail, postage prepaid and return receipt requested, to any address provided to us during the registration process (as applicable). In such case, notice shall be deemed given three days after the date of mailing.
14. We reserve the right to change these Terms from time to time, and post the new version of these Terms.
15. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and us with respect to the Site, and supersede all other communications, written or oral, with regard to the Site or the Service.